Monday, October 26, 2009

Frustration

So over the entire weekend I was thinking about this project. Sunday night I began to wonder why the group wasn't in touch at all. Turns out I didn't get a single one of the emails this weekend, probably because we are still using the group email from my group's previous project and my name must have not added in correctly.
Today I found out from Chris that we had a meeting last night. I'm still out of the loop about what exactly will be going on now. I think everyone is frustrated and upset. I am especially frustrated and upset because I am completely disconnected from the project and the group at this point.
Hopefully I will have forwarded emails in the next hour or so to give me an idea of what is even going on at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment